We Train Position and Speed Specific Movements to Allow the Greatest Transfer to the Field or Court
Why train with Tactical Strength & Conditioning?
- Proven Results
- Data-driven, Velocity-based Training Programs
Velocity-based training (VBT) can improve sports performance in several ways:
- Specificity: VBT allows for tailoring training to match the specific demands of a sport. By measuring and targeting the speeds of movement relevant to a particular activity, athletes can better replicate the conditions they’ll face in competition.
- Optimized Intensity: VBT helps determine the optimal load or resistance for a given exercise on a particular day. This ensures that athletes are working at an intensity level that is appropriate for their current state of readiness, reducing the risk of overtraining or undertraining.
- Power Development: Power is a crucial component of many sports, and VBT helps train power more effectively. By tracking movement speed, athletes can focus on explosive movements that are key to sports like sprinting, jumping, and throwing.
- Technique Refinement: Monitoring movement speed can help identify and correct technique deficiencies. It provides immediate feedback, allowing athletes and coaches to make adjustments in real time to ensure proper form and execution.
- Fatigue Management: VBT helps manage fatigue during training sessions. By adjusting loads based on an athlete’s performance on a given day, it reduces the risk of pushing too hard when the body is not adequately prepared.
- Injury Prevention: VBT can contribute to injury prevention by ensuring that athletes are not pushing beyond their capabilities, which can lead to overuse injuries or muscle strains.
- Objective Measurement: It provides objective data on an athlete’s performance, which can be tracked over time. This allows for a more systematic and evidence-based approach to training.
- Motivation and Engagement: Seeing real-time feedback on performance can be motivating for athletes. It provides a tangible measure of progress and can help maintain engagement and focus during training sessions.
Overall, velocity-based training provides a dynamic, personalized, and data-driven approach to training. It complements traditional training methods and leads to more efficient and effective preparation for competition.
- Expert Coaching
- Individualized Programs
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
To get started, contact us at: email@example.com